Friday, September 28, 2012

Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena review


This is my favorite Nintendo D.S. game ever! I don't play many D.S. games(I'd rather read!) but this one is so interactive and fun I just can't put it down. I received it as a Christmas present two years ago from my wonderful parents. In the game, you'll follow the daring young adventure Samantha Swift (who reminds me a lot of my hero, Indiana Jones!)to Greece, France, Japan, Tibet, Guatemala, England, and Italy to find special stone roses. These roses, once they're found, will fit into a mysterious shield that was said to have belonged to Athena herself! What secrets could it hold? Help Samantha, along with her mentor Dr. Butler and friend Adam find the roses before evil Marcus Payne and and his nasty assistant, Ravena Stryker do! You must find hidden objects, solve puzzles, and use skills you learn along the way to get to the roses. Once you win the game, you can replay it as many times as you like, because there's always different items to be found. But when Dr. Butler goes missing, will you be able to help Samantha and Adam save him?
Sources:http://cdn-games.bigfishsites.com/en_samantha-swift-and-the-hidden-roses-of-athena/screen1.jpg
and http://www.ozzoomgames.com/images/ozzoom/games/samantha-swift-and-the-hidden-roses-of-athena/samantha-swift-and-the-hidden-roses-of-athena_200x200.jpg

1 comment:

Please be nice when you comment!