Cookies and Cream Cookies
Recipe adapted from Erica's Sweet Tooth
1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
6 tbsp sugar
6 tbsp light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1-1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
12 Oreo's, broken up into small pieces
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
-Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
- Gently fold in Oreo pieces.
- With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 1-2" apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes*, until the edges JUST start to brown. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Recipe yields about 30 cookies.
*If you take the cookies out early and let them harden, they'll look more cookies- and-creamy and not as brown!