Friday, September 21, 2012

The Artsy Award!!!

First, thanks to Jenny for awarding me!
It's such a cute award.

Now, on to the questions...


1) Would you rather listen to music or make the music?

I'd rather listen.


2) If you must be forced,-anyway, so the question is, what is your favorite part about me? (I promise that's the last boring question) :

That you're positive!


3) Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains?

                                       Hmm. Probably the beach!


4) Tea or coffee?

Sweet Tea. Of course.:)


5) Volleyball or basketball?

Definitely basketball. I'm horrible at volleyball.




 I'm going to award this to:
  1. Fashionbug at a World of Magic
  2. and last but not least, Christopher at A Boy and his Blog
 

1 comment:

Please be nice when you comment!