Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Fantastic blog award!!

Look what I got!!

Anyway, here's what I have to do:
Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and tag them.
2. Ask the next person five questions and answer the five questions given to you.
   1) What's your favorite blog?
   2) Who's your best friend on blogger (who you don't know in real life)?
   3) What is your favorite award?
   4) What is an award that you wish you would get?
   5) What is your favorite thing about my blogs?
3. Award five people.
4. Always post the rules.

Thanks, Storyteller!

I have to answer these questions and think up 5 of my own!
1) What's your favorite blog? Ummmm-I don't know!
   2) Who's your best friend on blogger (who you don't know in real life)? Maybe Ireland, because we've been emailing a lot!
   3) What is your favorite award?The Beautiful Blogger award 'cause it's sooo pretty.
   4) What is an award that you wish you would get? The Glittery Blog award(yes, I made that up)
   5) What is your favorite thing about my blogs? Your Stories!


Now 5 of my own.....

  1. What do you do when you're bored?
  2. What's the last thing you wrote about ?
  3. Tell me one random fact about you!
  4. What do you want to see more of on my blog?
  5. One left! Umm...What is your favorite historical character?(e.g. Ruby Bridges, George Washington,etc.)
  6. Anyone who wants this award  can take it, you just have to post the rules on your blog and add the pic! Here's the photo url:
  7. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/s3z6fGCseSc/UEdnsQOSr9I/AAAAAAAABQ4/KkNQQ0pfRR4/s320/blogawardfantastic.JPG


2 comments:

  1. I might take it.... Your so sweet! I really like you too and I've enjoyed emailing you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura Ashley! I didn’t realize that I wasn’t following your blog until just now, so I started following. =D Thanks for having my blog on your sidebar!!! I think I get a lot of pageviews from it, which I really appreciate! ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!