Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our Mysterious Package!


So, I love getting things in the mail, especially if they're from far away! So I was super excited to find a package in the mail from my fantabulous Aunt Lisa, who was on vacation in Vienna, Austria.(Plus, I had just finished reading the Nancy Drew Captive Witness, which takes place in Austria!) We opened it, and there was a yummy cake inside! There were also a lot of little brochures with pictures of Austria. The cake is from the Hotel Sacher, which is apparently very famous for these cakes, or "torte" as they call it.
The cake was REALLY good with whipped cream. It was a little bitter because it's dark chocolate, but I liked that I got to pile whipped cream on it!

The cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!