Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Being sick....

So, on the day I wrote my post about the Wizard of Oz, I was feeling really bad. I've been sick since, with a fever, cough, rash, and aches. I went to the doctor today and found out I have pneumonia! ;-( I feel really bad.

However, there are some good things about being sick:
  1.  I watched my new Taylor Swift Concert Experience DVD!
2. Since I have to be in bed, I did and re-did my American Girl dolls' hair. I hadn't played with them in forever, so that was kind of fun.

3. I have to eat lots of Jell-o! (I'm starting to get a little bit tired of it!)

4. I got some fun cups with a pink straw to drink out of. I drank probably a gallon of Sprite!
 5. I got new fun pajamas.



 And now I'm going to leave you =with a quote by L.M. Montgomery(an amazing author!) She uses it to name a chapter in her book Rilla of Ingelside.

It is...."And so, goodnight.";-)  Bye everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I awarded you, too! I hope you feel better soon.
    PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you're felling so bad! I understand how it feels, though - I've had pneumonia twice!! Hope you feel better soon! :-)

    Kathryn (aka FaithGirl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got two contests going on right now!
    www.randocology.blogspot.com
    xoxo,
    Gianna

    oh, and you can also have your blog featured on one of my new pages!

    oh, I hope your feeling better! praying...

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!