Friday, June 29, 2012

What I've been doing

So, today we took my little brothers to my cousins' to spend the night. Then Mom and I went to Olive Garden. I had ravioli. I have it every time I go there! Then we went to the book store and I got THREE new books, American Girl Mysteries. I've been having trouble finding good books to read. It seems like I've read all the good ones and the only new books are about vampires or zombies and weird things. Anybody have any good book suggestions? Anyways, then we went to Target and bought a baby gift for some friends. I also got some little hair clips so I can do my doll's hair. And then we watched a House Hunter, fed all our pets, and let the dogs out to play. And now I'm blogging! These are the books I got:

6 comments:

  1. I awarded you at my blog!
    PP
    (http://theunsocializedhomeschooler.blogspot.com/2012/06/beautiful-blogger-award.html)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I awarded you here!
      Purple P

      (http://theunsocializedhomeschooler.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-award.html)

      Delete
  2. I would recommend Harry Potter, Fablehaven, The Warriors by Erin Hunter, Nancy Drew, anything by Sharon Creech, and Two Girls of Gettysburg!
    Purple Pixie♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would recommend the series called The 39 Clues. They are good books, but they are sort of scary.
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tips, everybody! I love the Nancy Drews, but all the rest of those books are new to me. I'll have to look for them at the library!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the boy-girl series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor....the first book is The Boys Start The War.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!