Friday, June 15, 2012

The Wizard of Oz

   
So, I auditioned for and am going to be in The Wizard of Oz (the musical). It'll be my fourth play at this theater. I was Mrs. Beaver in Narnia, Tweedledee in Alice in Wonderland, and Maddie and a mean girl in the Best Christmas Pageant Ever. What part did I get? I'm a manicurist!!  If you watch the video below, you'll see the manicurists. I'm also chorus. It should be really fun as the Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie. We've really been practicing a lot as we have a lot of songs to learn. I'm enjoyed learning all the songs but some of them are really hard. I bought some ruby slippers and have been wearing them to every rehearsal!
The manicurists from The Wizard of Oz.

                                        I found this video on YouTube-it's from the movie.

4 comments:

Please be nice when you comment!