Monday, June 25, 2012

When I last blogged, I told ya'll had pneumonia, and I hadn't been feeling like blogging. The medicine I took I was allergic to, and that was a lot of fun. (NOT!) However, thankfully I've been feeling lots better now. I was able to go to church, and both my brothers had their birthdays and we went to the Grapevine mall, (a fun place) and did a lot of fun things there.  Today my aunt surprised us and came to see us. She brought the boys birthday gifts and she even brought me roses as a feel-better-soon gift. It was very sweet. I even went to play practice tonight! So I'm feeling well enough to do lots of things, but I still have to take it kinda easy. I was very excited to here I won a contest over at http://littleskyeyes.blogspot.com/2012/06/winner-winner.html . Thanks, Erynn!!  I'm soo happy! Have a good night everybody.

2 comments:

Please be nice when you comment!