|Everything you'll need..|
What You Need!
A sponge paintbrush
A clipboard, of course!
Pretty ribbons (in coordinating colors and various textures/sizes)
2 sheets of pretty paper.
Paint marker(optional, but I highly recommend using one for a finished look)
- Take clipboard and apply Mod Podge to it with a paintbrush. Don't use too much!!
- Trim paper to fit and lay on top of wet Mod Podge, leaving a boarder of plain clipboard showing. Let it dry for a few minutes.
- Repeat steps 1-2 on back of clipboard. Paint both sides again with Mod Podge. Let he clipboard dry!
- Take paint marker and use it to color the border you made in step 3. I suggest using a silver Elmer's paint marker because it looks great and is easy to find.
- Gather all your ribbons and cut them in the sizes you want. Tie them to the clip on the clipboard with a simple knot.
P.S: Sorry I haven't posted in forever-we're sooo busy with the Livestock Show. Posts about that coming soon!
P.P.S : Let me know if you made the clipboard-I'd love to see pictures!