Tuesday, October 25, 2011


We went to the Tyler Rose Garden again recently with some new friends,and I had a fun time. I got a lot of pictures of the flowers and am including some of them. My mom took the last pic of me. My favorite kind of roses are any pink ones!The rose garden is 14 acres, which makes it the nation's largest rose garden. There are over 38,000 rose bushes and 500 different varieties of roses.Every October the Texas Rose Festival held there, with a Rose Tea and a Rose Parade. Roses are Mom's fave flowers, so we go here a lot!:-) Also at the Garden they grow new types of roses. They recently grew some light purple ones that are gorgeous! There were bumblebees all over them, though. If you look close you can see a bee in the photo below. In case you ever want to visit the garden,the address for it is :420 Rose Park Drive, Tyler, TX






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!