Monday, October 3, 2011

Clue

Clue is one of my favorite games because I love mysteries and mystery books. I got it for my 11th birthday and we've been playing it ever since! We have one of the newer game boards, and it has funny information about all the characters on it.I am always Kasandra Scarlet,who is supposedly "at the center of every social event, the hottest star on the stage and screen,and very pretty but a shady character!" Andrew, my littlest brother, is Jack Mustard, who was"once the most sought-after celebrity football player, he's now a sports announcer relying on his failing good looks", Mom is Diane White, Christopher is Mr. Green, and Dad is Victor Plum,etc.Oh, and yes, the most important question of all is  "Who usually wins?" ME!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!