Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dnow

    Hi!! I was at DNow this past weekend.  Our theme was EPIC.  What is DNow, you ask?  It is crazy fun!  I'll try to explain.  It is like a weekend church camp for 6th-12th graders.  Your Sunday School class stays at a host home, which means people actually were crazy enough let you stay at their house :-) !  We played black light dodge ball; we wore white jerseys that glowed under the ultra-violet lights.  We scribbled on our faces with glow in the dark highlighter, which made our faces glow even more than normal.  :-)
Saturday, each team got $20, which we had to use to make the town a better place.  My group baked cookies, bought crossword puzzles, and planted flowers.  Then we handed these items out at a local nursing home and  visited with the residents.  It was so fun!  I LOVE my church!  To see pics of us go to authenticyouth.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!