Friday, April 15, 2011

Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives!

     Have you ever ate at a place called Avila's? Probably not.If you drove by it you might have thought it was a house. But it is so yummy! It was on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives! I included the video. They are known for their gorditas, which is brisket wrapped in a tortilla.We had the Triple D, named after the show. It included pozole, two soups, tamales, enchiladas....etc. It was food lover's heaven :-)! My mom got a soup that tasted like hominy.It was bland until you put the radishes, oregano, onion, pepper, (and a bunch of other things but I forgot!)in. The people there were really friendly.It's address is: 4714 Maple Avenue Dallas, TX 75219
(214) 520-2700 I highly recommend you go there! I give it 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!