- I really like this poem. Maybe you will, too.
- "Daffodils" (1804)
I WANDER'D lonely as a cloud
- That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
- A host, of golden daffodils;
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.Continuous as the stars that shine
- And twinkle on the Milky Way,
- Along the margin of a bay:
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.The waves beside them danced; but they
- Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
- In such a jocund company:
What wealth the show to me had brought:For oft, when on my couch I lie
- In vacant or in pensive mood,
- Which is the bliss of solitude;
And dances with the daffodils.
- By William Wordsworth (1770-1850).
4-H american girl stuff books books inspiring people Church crafts cupcakes. Dnow dolls Easter Easter Flowers famous people friends fun places fun things Highlights hospital indiana jones inspiring people library Little brother(s) my family my life pets Project show. Project show. Crafty Creations Rainbow girls RECIPES RECIPIES RRECIPES school suburban trips