Friday, June 28, 2013

Back to Homeschool Magazine Review

 
I've been a big fan of BTH magazine for a year now, and I write many articles for it. But today, I realized something very important. I forgot to tell my lovely followers of this! :)
The magazine is free, and sent straight to your email bimonthly. It's filled with stories, book, movie, and game reviews, jokes, poems, essays, and educational articles all written by homeschoolers JUST LIKE US! You can submit anything you've written to it. I write for the magazine's writer's board, which is a neat oportunity.
One of the main reasons I recomend it is that there is a wide variety of articles. The magazine always has a theme- fairy tales, sports, famous people- so there's always something for everyone. To read back issues before subscribing,  click here. The magazine is totally free, and there are no ads.

2 comments:

  1. Cool, would it work for Australians? I totally want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Yes, I think it will work pretty much anywhere, as long as you have your own email address. Just go to http://bthmagazine.wordpress.com/subscribe/ and hit the suscribe button.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!