Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday Andrew!!

Today my littlest brother, Andrew, turned 8! He was born on June 17, 2005.
This is me (at almost 7) holding him for the first time!!

Aww... :D
 Looking at the pictures above, I can't believe they were taken eight years ago. I mean, I remember every detail of going to see him in the hospital right after he was born, buying him a little shirt in the hospital gift shop,when I held him, I remember my dad saying "Use BOTH hands!!".... Sheesh. I feel very old.  He's such a fun person. I love reading or playing games with him! For his birthday, I got him the newest Magic Treehouse book, and a package of sour gummi worms, which he will hopefully share with me. :D
Happy Birthday, Andrew!
 Check out his blog at http://adventuresofandrewc.blogspot.com/ !!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Andrew! Hope you have/had a great day. Tinyde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a terrific day Andrew!! Happy 8th Birthday. Great Blog by the way.



    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!