Monday, March 12, 2012

I ♥ Wizard-Of- Oz ..


I ♥ my Wizard-Of-Oz Find It ! What's a Find It? A Find It is a tube filled with little plastic beads. Scattered in the beads are items from the book The Wonderful Wizard of Oz ,such as a silver slipper, Toto, a flying monkey, a tornado,etc. Some are easy to find, some are hard. There are all sorts of Find-It themes, including Sports, Hunting, At the Zoo, and many more. In every Find-It game a penny is hidden. Once you find the penny, you read the date on it and enter it at the website found on your Find It. It's pretty tricky to find the penny and get it turned so you can read the date. I found the penny, but when I turned the Find It to find the date, it disappeared!! The Find-It can't be opened, so it's great for car rides. What I like best about the Find It is that you can play with it for a long time without getting bored.

I also like the entire Oz series. Yes, it's a series!! The reason there's only one movie is that the film makers thought moviegoers wouldn't want to see movies based on  all Mr. Baum's books. There are 40 Oz books, and I've read13 of them. Some are really hard to find!

My favorite "Oz thing" is the original movie, although it is a little different from the books. I like how it's black and white in Kansas, then BOOM! You're in Oz and it's so colorful.
Of course, I love the song Somewhere over the Rainbow, too! I just had to include it here.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea that there were so many Oz books! I'll have to read them all....
    I don't think that I have seen that Wizard of Oz movie before.
    ♥ Purple Pixie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I like your blog, please follow:
    http://professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com/

    I have an accont but I'm not logged in,
    I'm 12. Please follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!