- How, why and where injuries happen so you can prevent them from happening in the first place.
- How to decide how serious a problem is if someone isinjured.
- How to get help if you need it.
- How to keep yourself safe when babysitting.
- How a child's age affects how to care for them.
- How to prevent problem behavior.
- How to rescue a choking infant or child.
- How to run your babysitting business
After going over the items in our folder, we learned how to do choking rescue on infants and on older kids. If someone is choking, don't slap them on the back or hold up there hands. That causes the item to go farther down their airway.Instead, preform abdominable thrusts if they are older than 1.
|The dummies we did choking rescue on.|
|Me diapering a 'baby'...|
|More choking rescue...|