Saturday, September 17, 2011

I LOVE my Mom!


                                             Some reasons why I love my mom:
          She loves to cook and is always making something awesome(right now it is corn tortillas!). Another reason why I love her is that she let me keep our stray cats. She is great because she helps me with hard math and because she listens to hours  of Taylor Swift music and never tells me to turn my radio down.:-) She also is kind, understanding, and a good listener... except when she's mad!:-)This picture was taken right after she made my birthday cake, which was a homemade turtle cheesecake that takes  75 minutes to bake! So,as you can see,she really loves to cook!She always has fun ideas and is nice. She loves to read and taught us to read when we were little. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!