Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I did/got for my 13th birthday:

Hello everybody! I am officially 13!
So,some of y'all are probably wondering what I did/got for my birthday (which was yesterday). Well, my really awesome grandmama and I went to a cute tearoom called the Victorian Lady Tea Room. It was very good and adorable! Then we went home and ate my mom's super yummy cheesecake and opened some gifts with  my mom and little brothers. I got a red belt with glittering crosses, a cute wallet, a headband, nail polish, and pretty earrings from Grandmama, a really cute shirt, a new Bible cover and a ton of  books for my Kindle from my Mom, Dad and brothers, and a bunch of cards from the rest of our family and friends.My parents also took me to eat at Olive Garden. I had a lot of fun! Thanks for reading.
nail polish!

detail of cross on belt
Soooooooooooooooooo cute wallet!

1 comment:

  1. No way! You have the same birthday as me! But I turned 11. I hope you had a cool birthday!

    Winnie

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!