Friday, July 29, 2011

OMG! A KINDLE!!

One of the awesome libraries in our area The Cedar Creek Lake library,does a fun reading contest every year, thanks to all the librarians and the GREAT children's/teen librarian, Mrs. Melissa.They have a prize for certain age groups, and the prize for my age group was a Kindle like the one above. So, I read... and read... (and I love reading so this was not hard, just time-consuming!:-) until finally I had to turn my reading log in. Everyone had entered for the Kindle, so I was REALLY nervous... but I won!!! I normally have NO luck with drawings or prizes,so I was thrilled. Well, I'm going to go read on it now, so, bye!

2 comments:

  1. COOL Winning! My mom has a kindle too, but I use it more than she does! I have a bunch of Calvin and Hobbes comics on it =).

    I have a blog too:

    jinxgrand.blogspot.com

    Thanks,

    Jinx

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!