Saturday, December 17, 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE! And Presents! And Stockings!

 Christopher,me,and Andrew

Me, Christopher, and some pumpkins

Christopher + saw = danger!

Andrew gets a ride

My family minus me

A few days ago, we went to get our Christmas tree.  We spent a long time looking for the perfect tree. .  Finally I was like"JUST GET A TREE!"  We have really tall ceilings in our house, so we get a really tall tree every year. Last year my Mom was washing dishes, and we were fixing to go to bed when CRASH! BOOM! SHATTER! PING! (you get the idea) the tree fell down. It broke almost all our ornaments. So we bought new shatterproof ones. They work- we shattered only one so far. :-) This tree has not fallen down....yet. Anyway, you're probably wondering why we are wearing our cowboy/girl clothes. We showed our goats, then we went to the tree farm. We decorate an artificial kids tree (with all the tacky ornaments we made over the years) and a regular tree with more tasteful red and gold ornaments every year. How do you decorate your tree?

Andrew wrapped this for me.

This is my stocking.
This stocking is mine, and I've had it ever since I was a baby. It doesn't show up in this pic, but it is glittery. :-)
Everyone in my family has a stocking with their name on it, but they each have a different picture on them.
 As you can see from this post, I  am very excited about Christmas. But we all need to remember the true meaning of CHRISTmas.



                                     Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!