Friday, December 30, 2011

Last post about Christmas, I promise!

We had a great Christmas. Mom and Dad got me some GREAT books, I got a gift card from my aunt,uncle and cousins to one of my fave stores and I bought more books.Yayyyyy! I love books. From Santa I got a Calligraphy set(I used it a million times already. It's so awesome!) ,some BIZU charms (go to http://www.thebizuworld.com/#/) , a D.S. game, and a lot of clothes. And candy.:-)From my Grandmama & Granddaddy I got Taylor swift CDs, cute clothes, and headbands. What was really sweet was that my little brothers got me really cute and thoughtful gifts-Hello Kitty fuzzy socks and D.S games that go with my fave books, Nancy Drew. Santa got us a computer for the homeschool room so we can each use the computer now-me on this one, Christopher on the new one. Grandmama & Granddaddy also got us a Spanish Rosetta Stone for the computer. I hope you guys had a good Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!