I made this super yummy (and easy ) pie for the 4-H Project Show. We found the recipe online.Those of you who know me know that I NEVER use cake/cookie mixes or prepared foods, but it is really tricky to get the crust size right. Thanks to http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/easy-key-lime-pie-i/detail.aspx for the recipe.
Key Lime Pie
- 5 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Mix well. Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool. Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices if desired. Yum!