Tuesday, April 16, 2013

God's garden

Our church youth group is starting a garden. In the summer, when the plants are ready to harvest, we'll take fruits and vegetables door to door and witness to the people. Our youth group is pretty small, averaging about eight kids every Sunday. But the "Fabulous Five", made up of my brother and I, My friends JoGail and her older sister Grace, and my brother's friend Brandon, are the main"youth".  We attend all the church functions and help with the church garden. We get together almost every week to make rows, plant seeds or seedlings, water, hoe, and mark rows with string, and sometimes just to talk about plans for the garden. It's been really fun getting to watch the garden grow! After we finish working in the garden, we play games and talk . I  love my youth group and my church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!