Sunday, February 10, 2013

Church

Today was church, and the high school girls Sunday School teacher, Ms. Sally, made all of the girls (including my 8th grade class!) these adorable bouquets. She also served us breakfast-pigs in a blanket, fruit, and  breakfast burritos. Wasn't that sweet? (I feel compelled to mention that there are no longer any candy hearts, and the tootsie rolls are half-gone. Just saying.) But, really, my church is awesome. Our other teacher,Mrs. H, is so encouraging, and she really makes the Bible come alive. Today, for instance, we did a skit on God's word and patience. It was fun, but it wasn't so silly it took away from the lesson, if you know what I mean. That's one of the things I like about her. Oh, and look at this!

Ms. Sally's friend made them for us! Nice, right?! I love it! Now I leave you with this:

Credit goes to http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/6351714/il_fullxfull.342041326.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Love the hat!! You're so pretty!! :) Your church sounds awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty!!! Love the headband! BTW: I'm having another giveaway right now I'd love if you entered! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!