Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2!


Well, hi again! Last year I did a post on what I was thankful for, and enjoyed it so much I'm going to do it again! This time my challenge is to find things other than what I did last year!
Everyone came to our house this year, and I had a lot of fun! My cousins' little cousins came with them this year, and they were soo cute! Their names are Charlie, Evan, and Corbin. Corbin is 1, Charlie is 6, and she's so cute. Evan is 8. Charlie and I played Groovy Girls, Barbies, American Girl dolls, hula hooped, Blongo Ball, and a bazillion other games. So, it was fun, but now I am exhausted :). I've never played that many games in my life! My Mom made(every thing was homemade)turkey, ham,wheat rolls,crescent rolls, cheesy olive cakes, turtle cheesecake,apple cake, relish trays, mac & cheese, and tons of other things! I made green bean casserole, yams, and grated mounds of cheese, and helped out in  the kitchen.

I'm thankful for:

1. The Bible!I enjoy reading it because I always see something new.


2. Family. This is my Mom and my cousin Corbin.

3.Music! I 'm glad I can listen to Taylor Swift anytime I want! I just finished reading a book, Hurt Go Happy, and it made me very thankful I can hear.


4.  My camera






5. I'm thankful my parents give their time to help 4-H, Teen Court, drive me to theater,and my candy striper program. I wouldn't be able to do anything if it wasn't for them! (BTW, I'm getting super excited about our upcoming performance.









Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! What are you thankful for? Let me know!

Sources:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f9Det4pyqNE/TO1pQt9XkaI/AAAAAAAAAlo/RHcPPDPGvLg/s320/thanksgiving-day-bible+verse.jpg http://www.netbiblestudy.net/worship/Bible-.gif http://www.ephotozine.com/articles/kodak-easyshare-c1530-digital-camera-announced-16096/images/kodak-easyshare-c1530-front-red.jpg http://www.cmt.com/sitewide/assets/img/artists/swift_taylor/taylorswift65-430x250.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Did someone mention cheesecake? :P

    I love Taylor Swift too! *high fives*

    It sounds as if you had a great Thanksgiving!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!