Monday, November 7, 2011

Facebook Costume

For Halloween I was Facebook. Yes, Facebook. You can find how to make one like mine at :http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/face-book-1024870/ . I made mine with help from Dad and wore it to 4 Halloween parties!:-). Basically, we cut a cereal box like a book, wrapped it in wrapping paper,then accordion-folded paper to look like pages and glued it to that. Then we glued a big sheet of paper on top and cut a hole for my head. You're supposed to attach a hat to it, etc., but we punched holes in the top and attached a stretchy headband to it. My middle brother was a scarecrow and my littlest brother wore his train engineer outfit. No scary costumes for us!I liked making my costume better than buying it because I could decide what colors to use and adjust it to size.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!