Monday, November 7, 2011

Family Reunion

We had a family reunion for my mom's side of the family, and it was awesome.I met tons of new friends and some cousins got to spend the night. We got to feed the cows;


 ...and cook! Christopher, Mom, and our cousin Alex made a pizza:.Christopher took these:

I had a great time and I love family reunions! We had Rudy's BBQ for lunch which is one of my fave restaurants, so that was good, too.:-) I always like meeting different family members and this was especially fun because we hadn't seen each other in forever. Everyone was really nice and drove all the way out to the country to see us!The weather was pretty but windy, and I think all of us had a good time. Everyone had an adventure-Mom and Uncle Bob ran into some hogs! Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!