Monday, February 7, 2011

Poems and more...

Greetings and Salutations!  Today, before I got up, I wrote some poems: they're posted here, along with some I wrote a long time ago. What do you think?  
You and Me 
I like mittens,
you like gloves.
I like dogs..
 you love kittens.
My lucky number is 2,
yours is 3.
But we are friends, you and me.
I enjoy rock,
you like pop.
I like pencils, 
you like pens.
You write about trees;
I write about wrens.
Yet.. we are friends,
You
and
Me

Artist's Poem
A paintbrush is a magic wand
Painting tree and pond
It soars over hill and deer
Creating happiness, goodwill and cheer.
People feel joy in their heart
when they see my art.

I don't really like math, unless I understand it. Geometry... ugh..!
Ode to Math
Twenty, ten, nine, five,eight.
Math is NOT so great
Fractions, digit sum
Area, volume
Oh, math, why are you so confusing?!
:-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!