Friday, February 4, 2011

My First Post

Today was awesome!  One, it snowed and two, I got a blog!  Yay!! 

This is my first post, so I'll tell you about myself.  As you may have noticed from my profile, I love to read.  So, since we had a snow day, I read a super great book.  (well, homeschoolers don't have snow days, so we just did a light amount of school)  The book is shown below. It is one of those books that is just so awesome that you have to tell everyone.

The Mysterious Benedict Society
by Trenton Lee Stewart.
Below are pics of my cats.  Socks is a laid back, "anything goes" (except dogs) kind of guy.  He just walked up to our porch one day and fell asleep.  He was starving and ugly!  Now look at him; so handsome...and just a teeny bit fat.   
Socks, he is pretty laid back...


Eleanor, on the other hand, is a bit snooty and occasionally swats you half- heartedly, but she is nice when you get to know her.  
Eleanor, "No pictures please".  Loves to be petted on her terms...

I better go, it's late.  Hope to talk to you all again soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!