Monday, February 3, 2014

4-H Food Extravaganza

    Every year I post about the District Food Extravaganza, but this year it's different. I'm a 4-H Senior, this wonderful age  limit between 14-18 that allows us to go to State!! WhooHoo! So, if you place first at county, and first at District, you have a chance at State. Sadly, I placed second. :(

However... I PLACED FIRST WITH MY FOOD CHALLENGE TEAM! WE'RE GOING TO STATE!!
My team
 It was so much fun and I can't wait for State! My team is super nice and I think we all work together well.
We couldn't believe it when they called our names. We were clapping, and then Katelynn said,"Wait-that's us! We won!"
All the people from our county who participated. We were up against a lot of competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!