Tuesday, January 28, 2014

This Week I...

.... made a pineapple upside down cake all by myself...


...worked at the hospital. We had a lot of little kids in for flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, and all those other diseases winter brings. I was able to wheel out  several of our 'pediatric population' (as Dr. E calls them) and help them spend their gift cards in the gift shop. (We give all the kids a gift card for free candy  at the gift shop) That's always so much fun. I also observed a five day old boy with jaundice, and helped prepared his paperwork.  I even got to take a 5 year old on a mini-tour of the hospital while his mom attended a briefing on his case in the conference room. He was so tiny and adorable! His feet couldn't even reach the foot rests on our wheelchair.

 ...practiced and practiced for 4-H food events with my team. Wish us luck, the big competition is Saturday. THIS SATURDAY. AHHHH! ...

...attended a 4-H council meeting with my friend K...
...And am currently sitting at Fresh (They have free WiFi ! Wooh!)  while my little brother Andrew attends a kids cooking class. And now I'd better get to studying my SAT words. I'm still in my scubs; maybe everyone will think I'm an incredibly young doctor writing her dictations. :)



Au revoir, my darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!