Sunday, January 27, 2013

I got tagged by Purple Pixie!


The title pretty much says it all..:) I have to answer these and make up 11 of my own ! Check out Purple Pixie's blog: http://theunsocializedhomeschooler.blogspot.com/

1)Do you like One Direction? Uh... they're okay. 
2) If you answered yes to #1, then who is your fav out of the band?N/A If not, then who is your favorite celeb? Taylor Swift!! <3 13 <3
3) What is your favorite TV show? I like Dog with a BlogPhineas and Ferb, and Property Brothers. (Okay, that's a really weird combo, but, I digress.:)
4) What is one of your favorite books? Tricky! I like tons. Hmm... I guess the Nancy Drew or Little House   series!
5) What is your favorite sport? Basketball.
6) What do you do for fun?Read, play with my cats, volunteer as a candy striper, 4-H. Play on my Kindle, blog, write friends, go to Sunday school.
7) How do you post on Blogger? (mobile app, laptop, desktop, etc) Desktop. 
8) Who is your favorite actress? (not actor or singer) For kid actress I guess it'd be Shirley Temple! OR Brenda Song- I miss when she played London on Suite Life On Deck!
9) Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez? Taylor. Of course. (BUT I think S. G. is pretty cool, too. I like Round and Round and Hit the Lights.)
10) Cat or Dog? CAT!!!
11) Bird or Horse? Depends on the type of bird,I guess. I actually think our chickens are sweet.


  1. Fave Movie?
  2. Would you rather go back in time,or go into the future?
  3. What is your favorite blog?
  4. What's your favorite thing to cook?
  5. Which is better,pink or purple?
  6. Favorite Musical?
  7. Favorite Disney Princess?
  8. Nancy Drew fans, who would you rather be, George or Bess?If you haven't read ND, who is your fave book character?
  9. What do you do when you're bored?
  10. Favorite TV show character?
  11. Would you rather wear a clown suit or dress in a giant banana costume?
Now I have to tag people. They have to answer these 11 questions, make up 11 of their own, and tag  more people!!

I tag:


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm Anna Kathryn from http://annaslifeinthecountry.blogspot.com/ and I've been talking to StoryTeller from tellerofwestoncounty.blogspot.com/ a lot lately. Anyways, I saw your questions for the award on Storyteller's blog, and I just wanted to say, I LOVE Nancy Drew! I'm like, the biggest fan that there ever was! ~Anna<3

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!