How I could have gone so long without reading these books is puzzling. For someone who likes adventure, mystery, and history books like I do, the books are a must-have! I've never seen the movies, but I do know the books don't have any bad words- and the movies do. (The books are adapted for teens)So, I advise you to read the books, watch the trailers on you tube,and then ask your parents to let you see the movies(or at least that's my plan!) Under the picture of each book I'm going to put a mini review.
Currently: Chronicling my adventures as a pre-med student at Baylor University.
Friday, August 31, 2012
Indiana Jones books
How I could have gone so long without reading these books is puzzling. For someone who likes adventure, mystery, and history books like I do, the books are a must-have! I've never seen the movies, but I do know the books don't have any bad words- and the movies do. (The books are adapted for teens)So, I advise you to read the books, watch the trailers on you tube,and then ask your parents to let you see the movies(or at least that's my plan!) Under the picture of each book I'm going to put a mini review.
Labels:
books,
fun things,
indiana jones,
library,
my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the movies, but I didn't know there are books.
ReplyDeleteI love these too.
ReplyDelete