We've been really busy making projects and showing broilers, Bantams,quail, Buff Orpingtons (a type of chickens), and goats.
Some of the projects I made were:
 |
| Clipboards |
 |
| Me auctioning my baby blanket I made |
 |
| I made these cupcakes, but someone ate some of them... |
 |
Oat pan rolls.
I really like making projects for the project show. It's one of my favorite events of the 4-H year! You can make just about anything. I like making new friends and learning new things. |
Pictures from the Livestock Show:
 |
| You have to have 3 people to hold your broilers in the ring, and these really nice girls offered to help! |
 |
| Feeding my goat, Hearts. |
 |
| Blowing Hearts off after trimming him. |
 |
| In the show ring. |
Since this was my first year showing a goat, I only got sixth place, but I'm going to try even harder next year! I also got 5th place with my Buff Orpington Hen. It was a little sad selling Hearts because: 1. He didn't make the auction and 2., I'll miss him, but I got over it pretty quickly and am looking forward to showing goats,rabbits, and chickens next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be nice when you comment!