- 5 egg yolks(you know, separate the yolks from the whites)
- 1 (14 oz.) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice (don't worry about the snazzy kind in the big shiny bottle. Great Value and Food Club brands are okay.)
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the yolks, sweet milk, and lime juice. Mix really, really well. Pour into the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool, and garnish with lime or whipped cream if desired.