Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What we did for Easter..

When we woke up, we went downstairs to see what the Easter Bunny brought us. I got candy, cute pajamas, and a pretty egg filled with $5! Then we got dressed for church and went to church! Our Sunday School lesson was on how Jesus was arrested because people didn't like Him.They arrested Him for saying  He was God(which, He was) and crucified Him unfairly, but 3 days later, he rose again, breaking out of a sealed tomb and past guards!! And that is the true Easter story.

Then we went to my Granny's (great-grandmother's) house for our family's annual egg hunt...
Me and my little brothers on Easter Morning

My family with Granny

All of Granny's great and great-great grand-kids!
I hope you guys all had a wonderful Easter too, and remember:

1 comment:

Please be nice when you comment!