Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Most Important Post Ever!!

In my school, I'm learning about how to tell others about Jesus effectively. I'm hoping to use my blog as a witnessing tool to tell others about Jesus Christ!
Romans 10:9 says, "If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." So, to be saved, just think A-B-C. A. is admit. Admit that you've sinned. No one is perfect. B. Believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and died on the cross for our sins. C. Confess your sins to Jesus. You might think "I'm soo bad, God must not want me. Jesus died on the cross for people who are good." NOT true! Jesus came to earth to help "lost people"(sinners) find God. He said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners” (Mark 2:17).  
Here is a good website for new Christians.



Christopher and I with our family after getting baptized.







Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when you comment!