Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ow!!

My not so little brothers and I were playing hide-and-go seek outside. I thought I'd be smart- I'm a MAJOR klutz but have had no serious accidents so far- and I climbed about 3 stairs up a rusty ladder before I heard Andrew(my littlest brother) coming. I started to climb really fast, slipped, and slid  face-first down it. I bit my tongue really hard.(straight through!Ow!) I also scraped a deep but kinda small hole in my chin and big red scratches all over my chest. Fun, right? Not! So I'm talking like this, because of my tongue:"Wat  boo yoo want?" (What do you want?)Now for the good news: Mom is making spaghetti and meatballs with oat pan rolls! Yummers! Thanks for viewing!  

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. I kinda know how you feel; once I was eating a saltine cracker, and something scared me, and instead of the cracker, apparently I tried to eat my tongue. You're right -- it is NOT fun!

    -Kathryn (aka Faith Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh, that sounds like it hurt a lot. I hope that you feel better soon. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice when you comment!